Associate Attorney Roberto Cordova focuses his practice on family and immigration law. He received a Juris Doctor degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León and a Master of Laws degree from the University of Wisconsin."
Roberto has gained valuable insight from previous roles within the legal realm. As a Consular Agent with the Consulate of Mexico in Milwaukee, WI, Cordova helped reunite families, while also holding informative meetings for Latino communities throughout Wisconsin to help people better understand their rights. Cordova has also volunteered at the Immigrant Justice Clinic and has provided free informational resources to the community through this organization.
Associate Attorney Roberto Cordova was born and raised in Mexico. He currently lives in Milwaukee, WI, and operates out of Oasis Legal Group’s Milwaukee branch.
Roberto Cordova combines a passion for helping others with years of experience to bring incredible value to his clients. The combination of both his personal and professional experience with the law allows him to personally connect with his clients while providing more specialized knowledge of family and immigration law.
– University of Wisconsin-Madison, L.L.M.
– Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, J.D.
– Executive Office for Immigration Review
– Mexican Federal & State Court
• High Asset Divorce
• Guardian Ad Litem
• Divorce Involving a Business
• Child Support
• Child Custody
• Property Division
• Legal Separation
• Wills, Trust and Estate Planning
• International Family Law
• Business & Employment Immigration
• Family Immigration and Naturalization
• Employment-Based Visas
• Permanent Residency
• Non-Immigrant Visas
• Entrepreneurs and Investors
• Diversity Visas
• Affirmative & Defensive Asylum
• Violence Against Woman Act (VAWA, T, and U Visas)
• Removal Defense
• Naturalization & Citizenship
• Student Visas
• Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
• I-9 Employment Compliance